This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
WestlawNext Login is a legal research database. If you want to use it, however, you have to register for an account. The WestLawNext Login page is a little bit difficult to find if you are not already familiar with the login page. If you have an account and want to find the easiest way to reach the login page, you have come across the right site.
Here on this site, we have a series of things you can use to get logged in to the WestLawNext Login page. The first thing that we use to help you, is probably already visable right down under this text. This video is transcribed into a step-by-step instructional just under itself. Since some people need help beyond that, we have also set up some additional instructions, but this set is for resetting your password with WestLawNext. The very bottom of this page includes a little set of information you can use to contact WestLawNext more directly. You can also use the links on the side of this page to reach these parts faster.
Logging in with WestLawNext:
1. If you are on the wrong page, or can't find the right one, you are going to be pretty frustrated, so first things first, visit this site: https://1.next.westlaw.com/Session/SignOn.html?bhcp=1 This page is the actual login page, so you don't need to follow any links on this page in order to fully log in.
2. The first thing to do on this site is to type your username into the username section. You can see things in this box as you type them, so it isn't that difficult, but you can still make mistakes if you are careless.
3. Now, in the password text box, you can make the mistake of typing your password in wrong, so be careful. If you do enter your password in wrong, you don't need to worry too much, you can just type it all in again after the page refreshes.
4. When you have all your information typed in correctly, you can click either or both of the two check boxes below. These, as they indicate, will keep you signed in to your username and/or password, but only on that same computer.
5. The next, and last step of the login is to click the big blue "sign in" button.
1. If you aren't stil lthere, go to the link in step one of the login instructions above. This page has the link that you need in order to reset your password.
2. Click on the top link on the right side of the page, which says "Forgot my Username or Password."
3. The page you will find yourself at next gives you the option to identify whether you forgot your username, password or both. For this instructional on resetting your password, click on the "I forgot my Password" bubble only.
4. Click the "next" button near the bottom of the page when you have made your selection.
5. Type your email address that you used to register with the site into the email section, and then type your username into the username box. Order doesn't really matter.
6. Click the "next" button and then follow the instructions that come up next. Within a few minutes, you should find yourself ready to login again in minutes.
1. Call WestlawNext at:
2. Write to:
610 Opperman Drive
Eagan, MN 55123